Slingo Rainbow Riches is a famous online game that combines traditional bingo gameplay with the thrill of slot machines. Because of its unique combination of luck and strategy, this game has been a hit with players worldwide. Rainbow Riches Slingo has a vibrant rainbow-themed design and a variety of bonus rounds and special symbols to improve the gameplay experience.
In this article, we'll go over everything you need to know to get started with the game. You'll find out how to play, where to play, and how to access Slingo Rainbow Riches free play demo version. We'll also dive into the game's RTP, strategy tips, and cheats to increase your chances of winning.
Whether you're a seasoned online gambler or new to gaming, Slingo Rainbow Riches provides a fun and rewarding experience for players of all skill levels. Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about this exciting game, and start playing today!
Click Here to See The Table of Contents
- Where Can I Play Rainbow Riches Slingo?
- How to Play Slingo Rainbow Riches?
- Slingo Rainbow Riches Slot RTP
- How to Play Rainbow Riches Slingo for Free?
- Slingo Rainbow Riches Strategy
- Slingo Rainbow Riches Cheats & Tips
- The Final Verdict
Where Can I Play Rainbow Riches Slingo?
If you're interested in trying your luck at Rainbow Riches Slingo, there are several online casinos that offer the game. It is a popular online slot game that is available at many reliable casinos. If you're not ready to play Slingo Rainbow Riches for real money yet, you can also find a demo version.
Many online casinos offer a Rainbow Riches Slingo demo version, which allows you to play it for free with virtual credits. This is a great way to get a feel for the game and practise your strategy before playing for real money.
Most online casinos also offer several bonuses and promotions to give players a head start. Here are the top online reputable casinos that offer Rainbow Riches Slingo to play.
MrQ Casino: 30 Free Spins on Rainbow Riches (No Wagering)
MrQ casino is one of the best casinos in the UK. Although the casino only began operations in 2018, they have proven with their achievements that it's not how long in the industry that matters, but how well.
With 900+ games in their archives, including video slots, gambling games, table games, Megaways and Jackpots, and Rainbow Riches, there is definitely something for everyone to enjoy.
Enjoy 30 Free Spins on Rainbow Riches (No Wagering)
Free Spins are a major appeal to players, and the reason is quite simple: they are the perks of online gambling. With them, you can win real money without worrying about risking any of your bankrolls. Being a newly registered player at MrQ casino makes you automatically eligible to enjoy 30 Free Spins on Rainbow Riches slot.
Once you activate your account and deposit £10 and above using the "RICHES30" bonus code while placing your bet, the 30FS will be immediately activated. You can use this bonus to play Rainbow Riches slot. To help you better put this into perspective, here's everything to do and know before playing free spins:
- Register an online profile at MrQ casino
- Ensure you are 18 years or above as of the time you are registering. Underage gambling is an offence in the UK.
- Deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for 30FS
- The 30FS is activated by a bonus code: "RICHES30"
- All free spins must be used within 48 hours of getting them. If not used, they will not be rolled over. They will expire.
With over a decade of churning out innovative, entertaining games and keeping their reputation intact, LeoVegas is whatever they say they are. The casino works with over 20 game developers, most of which are the industry's best brains and top developers. Their catalogue features a long list of games. There are over 1000 games, including Slingo Rainbow Riches.
Their games come with eye-catching bonuses and mouth-watering perks that will tickle your fancy and make you want to try them. Leovegas holds a licence from the Malta gaming authority (MGA) and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC). Playing at Leovegas casino comes with potentially high rewards for both new signees and existing players.
Welcome Bonus Offer
Get your paws on 50 free spins and up to £100 when you deposit and play as a new player with Leovegas. A minimum of £10 is required to claim this reward, and can only be claimed in the first seven days after registration.
If it's not claimed before the time elapses, it expires. The free spins are only valid to use on the Big Bass Splash slot.
Playojo is a UK casino that is popular for giving their customers a home feeling and making them feel a sense of belonging. Playojo fondly refers to their players as "Ojoers", something not many casinos find necessary. Even though the casino was established in 2017, it has been able to carve a niche for itself and stood out as a brand thriving on originality and humour.
Besides that, Playojo casino boasts over 3000 games in their archive, including Slingo Rainbow Riches. You will find all-time favourites and great new additions in their games tab.
Games range from slots, scratch cards, card games, table games, live casinos, etc. They also have titles from popular developers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, Red Tiger, IGT, NetEnt, Play'n Go etc.
All thanks to Mecca Bingo, lovers of Bingo can get a collection of their favourite games in one place. Mecca Bingo runs one of the best bingo casino sites in the UK. Not only Bingo, players can also play Rainbow Riches Slingo, video slots and live dealers games at the casino.
The casino's website is easy to navigate. The user interface is friendly, and loading takes only seconds to achieve. For a better experience, you can download the casino's mobile app on your Android and iOS devices and start playing.
How to Play Slingo Rainbow Riches?
Whether you are playing Slingo Rainbow Riches demo, or the real money version, the method of gameplay is quite similar and pretty much the same:
- Set your bet level and press spin to begin playing
- After you have done this, the reels at the bottom of the playboard will spin, and matched numbers will be crossed off on the board
- Create a line vertically, horizontally, or diagonally to create a Slingo on the reels
- Go on to create multiple Slingos to work your way up the ladder of rewards
Rainbow Riches Slingo Rules
Rules are part of the game. To play Rainbow Riches Slingo, you need to get to know some of the rules that will help you play better and set you at an advantage. Let's quickly take you through some of the general rules that players have to adhere to experience seamless gameplay.
- You need to be 18 and above and register an account to be able to access the Slingo Rainbow Riches free play or real money version
- While the demo version is free of charge, playing for real money requires a minimum of £10
- Each game session lasts for 10 spins
- To move up the pay table, you have to match the numbers on the reels with the grid to complete Slingo
- Players who have used up their 10 spins can buy extra spins after each game
- The price of each spin is not the same. It is dependent on the potential prizes and grid position
- All bonus games are multiplied by the initial stake
- A malfunction during gameplay voids all pays and plays
Slingo Rainbow Riches Symbols
There are several paying symbols in Slingo Rainbow Riches online. Here are the ones you should know about:
- Joker: The joker, which is shown as a joker icon, acts as the wild symbol during the game. It lets you mark off any of the boxes in the column it appears above.
- Super Joker: The Super Joker symbol is quite similar to Joker. Except it gives you the power to fill in for a number anywhere on the grid instead of in the same column.
- Devil: The Devil symbol appears on the centre reels only. This is not a symbol you should trigger during gameplay. If you land a devil, it will block potential matches on the grid.
- Free Spin: Free spins help you boost your point score by adding extra spins to your total. Free spins are removed from the reels for extra spins.
Slingo Rainbow Riches Bonus Games
- Wishing Well: Wishing Well bonus allows you to choose from one of the three Wishing Wishes to reveal a prize multiplier. To activate this feature, you have to achieve 5 slingos and reach the Wishing Well symbol on the bonus ladder.
- Cash Crop: If you are able to reach Leprechaun himself on the bonus ladder, then boom, you have triggered the Cash Crop bonus! What's your reward for this feat? 50 coin spins to reveal winning values. There’s a chance to play 4 increasingly valuable rounds, with possible values ranging from x0.5 to x10.
- Magic Toadstool: The Magic Toadstool bonus is a 'Pick Me' bonus where you are allowed to make a pick of 3 toadstools. The toadstools come with multiplier values of up to 5x or the option to get a fairy, which comes with 3 extra multiplier values. If you reveal all values and still have one pick remaining, your accumulated win will double. If you reveal all values and still have two picks remaining, then your total wins will treble.
- Magic Toadstool Red: The Magic Toadstool Red is a stepped-up version of Magic Toadstool. It appears in the next rung of the bonus ladder, offering you four picks of the Toadstool instead of 3.
- Road to Riches: Progress on the trail on the road to riches by spinning the wheel till it lands on 'collect'. Once this is achieved, the bonus rounds will end, and you will get the multiplier reward you have reached and earned.
- Road to Riches Red: After the Road to Riches bonus multiplier is reached, next is the ‘Road to Riches Red’ bonus. It appears in the next rung on the bonus ladder, where the wins received are doubled.
- Pots of Gold (Full House): At the topmost rung of the ladder sits the pot of gold, Leprechaun's very own treasure. You will find 12 pots spinning around above the golden arrow. Whatever value lands on the arrow when the pots stop spinning is what you'll win.
Slingo Rainbow Riches Slot RTP
Return-to-player percentage, or RTP for short, helps you determine which games offer you the best chances. Generally, it is advisable that you opt for games with higher RTPs so that you can maximise your chances of a positive outcome. Games with 95% RTPs are a good choice for players.
Slingo Rainbow Riches RTP is 95.6% and has a medium volatility rate. For newbies, what a 95.6% RTP means is that you will be paid 95.6% of every £1 you wager. For instance, if you wager £100, then you will be expected to get above £95 of your wagering amount back.
How to Play Rainbow Riches Slingo Online for Free?
If you aren't ready to wager real cash just yet, you can play Rainbow Riches Slingo online for free.
How to Play Slingo Rainbow Riches in Demo Mode?
With the demo version of Slingo Rainbow Riches, you can play for free. You don't have to wager or place a bet to be able to access the demo mode.
However, the best way to play and enjoy the Slingo Rainbow Riches demo is to register an account with the casino. Once you register your profile, you can begin to play.
How to Play Rainbow Riches Slingo with No Deposit Bonus?
Gone are the days when no deposit bonuses were a thing. Today, casinos do not provide Rainbow Riches Slingo no deposit bonus. However, with a minimum deposit, players can enjoy Slingo Rainbow Riches free spins at MrQ casino.
In addition, you can read other opportunities to play Slingo Rainbow Riches without a deposit in this guide.
Slingo Rainbow Riches Strategy
To succeed as a Slingo Rainbow Riches player, you don't necessarily have to be a veteran. However, Slingo requires strategies and expertise to win.
Here are strategies that will keep you at an advantage while you play Rainbow Riches Slingo free or not;
Use Your Free Spins Wisely
Remember, you are only given 10 free spins at the beginning of the game. Once you exhaust them, you will have to buy extra spins. It is advisable that you don't blow up your free spins on the wrong moves. If at all you need to purchase spins, let it be for important reasons like closing in on a game and winning a Rainbow Riches Slingo full house.
Check out the Pay Table Before Starting
Whether you are trying out the Rainbow Riches Slingo free or playing with real money, ensure that you check out the pay table before starting. You will find lots of important and specific information on the game itself: how the game is played, how wins are achieved, payout amounts, game symbols and the value of each one.
Use the Bonus Games to Your Advantage
Rainbow Riches has seven bonus rounds that players can use to increase their winnings. From Wishing Well and Toadstool Bonus to Pots of Gold and other bonuses, each one promises players potential wins and rewards. Additionally, once you are able to complete 5 slingos, you will unlock a new round of bonuses.
Have a Budget
This is more financial advice than a game strategy. Before you set out to wager on any game at all, you should set aside a fixed amount of money that will be used for gambling and gambling alone. You can set your budget limit using the 'Play Controls' button on the main menu while playing Rainbow Riches Slingo. Remember, gambling is first all about fun and entertainment, not a get-rich-quick scheme. Don't get carried away!
Use Your Jokers Wisely
Jokers are represented by the Joker icon. They act as wilds and mark off numbers in the column above the one they land in. Super Jokers appear and allow you to mark off numbers anywhere on the screen. Once triggered and any of these two appear, think carefully about which number to mark off. Ensure you aren't making that will affect your entire gameplay. Take your time.
Slingo Rainbow Riches Cheats & Tips
Actually, the word "cheat" in this context is relative. It doesn't mean trying to outsmart the casino and garnering wins. That's most likely going to happen. Rainbow Riches Slingo, just like most legit online casinos, uses an RNG (Random Number Generator) to deliver wins and losses.
However, if it's all about knowing about the tricks and hacks to land easier wins, then here are some Slingo Rainbow Riches tips that will help you:
Play Slingo Rainbow Riches Free Online
Demo versions are one of the best ways to understand gameplay without staking any real cash. They give you an idea of what playing the real game will be like. Even though not all the game features might be available for the demo, it does go a long way to give you a headstart.
Get to Understand the Concept of the Game Ahead of Time
Slingo is sort of still novel to some players. It's a mash-up of Bingo and traditional slots, and it needs getting familiar with. If you are a new player, besides playing the demo version, which is a smart move, you can also read up on the game. Reading up will give you an overview of what "Slingo" is all about.
As for Slingo Rainbow Riches, getting to know about the Rainbow Riches might also help you understand the themes of the game and apply that to Rainbow Riches Slingo.
Only Wager an Amount You Can Afford to Let Go
This sounds like stating the obvious, but it's a financial tip and move that you will be glad you took. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. This is called gambling for a reason.
Rainbow Riches Slingo: The Final Verdict
Slingo Rainbow Riches is one game that avails you of many perks and benefits. If you are a newbie, who's looking for something new to start, we think you'd love it. You don't have to worry about understanding it. It's quite easy to play and follow. And if you are a veteran, who already knows their way around casino games, you can try this one out, too.
The game has ample bonuses that will encourage you to keep playing till the end of each session. 1000x your stake is something worth trying for.
What's more? The aesthetics. The greenery, the presence of nature and how it blends perfectly with the sleek interface is definitely eye candy. So, if you are ready, you can opt-in and try out your luck with Leprechaun, the most famous Irish elf.
- Free spins with little or no wagering requirements
- Great return-to-player percentage
- Visually appealing features and interface that will keep you glued to your screen
- Mouthwatering bonuses and high-paying symbols
- Access to play the free version without risking your bankroll
- Multiplier effect
- The maximum win could be higher
- 95.6% RTP is great but can be more
Rainbow Riches Slingo FAQ
What is a Slingo?
Slingo is what you get when you combine slots and bingo. It is a mash-up of traditional bingo and elements of slots, birthing a fun new game variant called Slingo
How to Play Slingo Rainbow Riches?
First, set your bet level and press spin to begin playing. After you have done this, the reels at the bottom of the playboard will spin, and matched numbers will be crossed off on the board. Go on to create a line vertically, horizontally, or diagonally to create a Slingo and walk your way up the rungs on the ladder.
Where Can I Play Rainbow Riches Slingo?
How to Win on Slingo Rainbow Riches?
Make the most out of your bonuses, they will help you land potential wins. Additionally, climb the pay ladder to land Jokers in the main game. Match up numbers on the Slingo board and create lines of 5 numbers vertically, horizontally, or diagonally and work your way up the ladder of prizes available.
What Happens Once the Initial 10 Free Spins Run Out?
When the 10 spins run out, you can buy extra spins to continue your game or stop playing.